Breaking News
recent

How is the pain of the situation really?

How is the pain of the situation really?
You know with us: How is the pain of the situation really?  

How is the pain of the situation really?  


Do you really want to know what the pain of childbirth and the feelings of normal birth is like? Just read what some modern mothers have felt, the symptoms usually vary from woman to woman, we review the experiences of different women here, to help you anticipate the journey of delivery, share your experience. 

Was she the same with any of those mothers, or was she completely different? 


  • Unlike expectations as a mother for the first time, I had trouble determining whether I was feeling the signs of birth or whether I was suffering from Braxton Hicks contractions, my symptoms were not compatible with either condition, I had a lot of cramps under my abdomen, and the pain didn't come from up to the bottom or in my back like what The books say, when I finally went to the hospital to check on, I was sure I would go home, but they told me I had begun to give birth. - Tamara is the mother of a child. 
  • with my two children I did not experience normal contractions, instead I felt like I was suffering from one long contraction, which is worse than the menstrual cramps I have felt in my life.  Rebecca is a mother of two 
  • I was told that the pain of the situation is similar to the very bad menstrual cramps, but that's not what I felt, it was much more intense, it almost included the entire lower back, it felt like the muscles inside were slowly and severely swayed, until the pain became almost unbearable, and then slowly calmed down, the situation was more Much to be done than I thought it would be. Angelina's mother for the first time.  


More positive opinions! 


"It wasn't that bad," while the vast majority of respondents found childbirth very painful, some women found it a pleasant surprise that childbirth was easier than they had imagined. 
  • My birth was wonderful. I went on a visit to the midwife in week 36 and revealed to me if I was dilated in preparation for the birth, i found a strange expression on her face and she told me that I was five centimeters wide! I went to the hospital, got the epidool, and four hours later I had a baby girl almost painlessly. - Jimmy is the mother of a month-old baby -. 
  • the birth is not as scary as I thought it would be, I was in birth for 16 hours, and I did not feel the time at all, and all this happened much easier after the effect of epidorol began to appear. - Carmen is a new mother -. 
  • the birth was painful, but it was not as bad as it was conceived by tv shows or family and friends, to me. It's like menstrual pain, but it's more painful than usual, but not exsolate, in fact, the worst part is the contractions that start as soon as the nurse puts the baby's binoculars on my stomach. - Beth is the mother of a small child -. 
  • the pain wasn't that bad, it seemed like a cramp like it was in menstruation, just more intense, and the push was a relief, as soon as I held the baby in my arms, I had forgotten all about the pain I was in. - Mother Shannon and her opinion on childbirth-. 


And finally. comes the hard question: Are you going through the experiment again? 

Although most mothers found childbirth to be the hardest thing they've ever had, they can't imagine they might experience it again. Their thoughts were as follows: 
  • the payment was the worst of the experience. I can feel all stretching, pulling, cutting, the burning was not like anything else, I remember feeling that there was no way I could push the baby out, but once everything was fine, I was so happy and the baby was in my hands, it was all worth it. 
  • The pain of childbirth came to me at intervals, where I felt its beginnings, its peak, and then calmdown, during the summit, it was hard to remember to breathe, because I felt that my body had a large muscle tear as in the leg, as if I was a towel being twisted and squeezed severely, but when my baby arrived, I knew That I was ready to experience Another one.




Mohamed Essa

Mohamed Essa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.